This all-in-one skin rejuvenating serum improves the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, skin tone and texture.
Appropriate for all skin types.
TNS Essential Serum® offers a combination of the renowned growth factor formula, TNS Recovery Complex® in one chamber and APS Corrective Complex in the other.
When should I use this product in my daily skin care routine?
TNS Essential Serum® should be applied after cleansing and toning the skin and prior to applying any other products, including sunscreens. Note: TNS Recovery Complex® is in one chamber of the TNS Essential Serum® pump, you do not need to incorporate TNS Recovery Complex® in your daily routine.
How long to use?
You should use TNS Essential Serum® as long as you wish to improve the overall appearance of your skin. Our clinical studies show that initial results occur in 30 days with optimal results occurring in 90 days. For best results, you should use twice daily and incorporate as part of your daily skin care routine.
What is TNS®?
What are growth factors?
What is APS Corrective Complex?
|Skin Type||Aging Skin, Combination Skin, Dry Skin, Hyperpigmented , Normal Skin, Oily Skin, Rosacea-Prone Skin, Sensitive Skin|
When to Apply
Apply in the morning and evening after cleansing and toning.
Where to Apply
Apply to your entire face (neck and chest if desired).
How to Apply
Dispense on the back of your hand and blend together before applying to skin. Avoid getting in eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Chamber 1: TNS Recovery Complex
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media (TNS®) — A physiologically balanced, naturally secreted and stabilized growth factor blend that helps improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and overall skin tone and texture.
Chamber 2: APS Corrective Complex
Peptides help support the foundation of skin:
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide 5
- Hydrolyzed Silk (Sericin)
- Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline
Antioxidants that fight free radical damage due to environmental aggressors:
- Ergothioneine (EGT) — A super-antioxidant with free radical scavenging properties.
- Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10) — An antioxidant that helps to counteract free radical damage and works synergistically with vitamin E.
- Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract — A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols, specifically EGCG (Epigallocatechin gallate), which has photo-protective effects.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate — A stable form of ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), a proven antioxidant.
- Tocopheryl Acetate — A form of vitamin E considered one of the most important antioxidants and free-radical scavengers.
- Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract — A natural antioxidant rich in polyphenols.
- Saccharomyces Ferment Filtrate Lysate — A bio-optimized yeast extract that helps protect against the detrimental effect of ozone, which has an ability to deplete antioxidants in the skin.
- Alpha-Arbutin — Visibly brightens the skin.
- Hyaluronic Filling Spheres — Dehydrated filling spheres containing hyaluronic acid help trap water in the superficial layers of the skin like a sponge resulting in immediate visible improvement of the skin.
Human Fibroblast Conditioned Media, Water/Aqua/Eau, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Alpha-Arbutin, Isoceteth-20, Arachidyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Ethoxydiglycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Ergothioneine, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Hydrolyzed Sericin, Phospholipids, Ubiquinone, Rubus Fruticosus (Blackberry) Leaf Extract, Saccharomyces Ferment Lysate Filtrate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Aminobutyric Acid, Phytosterols, Tocopherol, Tocotrienols, Squalene, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-10, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Maltodextrin, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Xanthan Gum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Ethylparaben, Parfum/Fragrance, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Coumarin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Geraniol, Isoeugenol.